Made to the same exacting standards as standard Rocktape with one critical difference; twice as much glue to give the ultimate hold even in the toughest conditions. Originally developed with swimmers and watersports enthusiasts in mind, it is also great for taping tricky area’s like the foot, ankle and hand. Be warned though the extra glue means removing this tape is a little more painful and it won’t leave many hairs behind!
Rocktape is a natural-hybrid product and consists of 97% organic cotton and 3% nylon 6/12. The adhesive is a hypo-allergenic acrylic based adhesive and contains no latex. Rocktape contains no active chemicals, drugs or mumbo-jumbo. 100% of Rocktape’s benefits come from its elasticity.
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive that won’t fall off during movement and exercise
- 180% stretch, the same elasticity as skin, to promote full range of motion
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- Tighter weave, which enables muscle to more easily ‘snap back’ to neutral
- Sweat and water resistant
- Variety of designs and colours (all colours have the same properties)
- 5 metres in length by 5cm in width in each roll
- Wearable for up to 5-7 days depending on body part